SEED is now accepting applications for the 2019 - 2020 academic year! The application process is open until March 5, 2019.
SEED provides college, undergraduate and graduate students from all ten ASEAN member countries with the opportunity to apply for short-term studies or research in Canada in a field that is aligned with the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, and contributes to ASEAN’s efforts to narrow the development gap and reduce poverty in the region. The goal of SEED is to equip students critical knowledge and skills that will enable them to contribute to poverty reduction efforts in the ASEAN region.
Quick information on the SEED application process:
- It is the Canadian institution that has to apply on behalf of the Southeast Asian student, and the SEA student must remain registered full time at his/her home institutions.
- For the college and undergraduate level, an institutional collaboration agreement or MOU is mandatory. For the graduate level, it is preferable, but not mandatory.
- For more information on the guidelines, value and duration, eligibility, and key dates of this SEED Scholarship, please see here (in English, en français) and attached files.
For the first competition, we were happy to welcome 76 students from 34 Southeast Asian institutions. These students are studying in 24 Canadian institutions across seven provinces. Vietnam was the top sending country for SEED scholarships in 2017. For the next academic year, we would like to see even more institutions participate in SEED! We would therefore encourage you to start engaging Canadian institutions early to explore or confirm institutional agreements. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
More detail, please download at (rar, 919 Kb)
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- A seminar: All the Cinderellas: How Culture Affects Language and Storytelling - 15/01/2018 09:03
- SFL to Host 14th ‘imagine THE WORLD’ Music Night Dec 14 - 23/11/2017 02:23
- TVU School of Foreign Languages To Offer Korean Courses - 13/02/2017 01:28
- Symposium Agenda (English Language Teaching in Vietnam) - 13/02/2017 01:26
- Marine turtle conservation volunteer programme 2016 in Con Dao National Park - 13/02/2017 01:23